EN Publishing Schedules

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We've got several things nearing completion, so I'm posting a provisional schedule here:
  • Elements of Magic (Revised) -- a short art call, followed by layout; this should be ready for the end of April with a little luck.
  • Lyceum Arcana -- same situation as EoM; look for this mid-May.
  • Steamworks -- in final layout; I'd guess at mid-May.
Coupla things which will happen first:
  • Art calls for EoM and LA
  • We'll be hiring a new layout guy especially for these two books within the next few days. Keep an eye out for the call.
EN World Player's Journal -- no, it's not dead. I've been looking for ways to increase the mag's circulation potential, which basically means teaming up with a larger publisher. I am negotiating a deal right now, and hope to have news soon.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
To be honest, I don't know anything about the arrangements for that product - Jason is handling it all. If there's an arrangement with him, there's no reason to suppose that that's changed.

Michael Morris

First Post
Morrus said:
To be honest, I don't know anything about the arrangements for that product - Jason is handling it all. If there's an arrangement with him, there's no reason to suppose that that's changed.

Okie Dokie - it's just - well - I worry about not having heard from him in a while. I know he's busy with school, a lovely wife and two adorable gelflings - er, children. But I do worry some all the same.

azi'm trying yto type w2hilre Wwwqaing wq glove. aaiiT'S HQ hard to teype thi s qwy.

- Ryqan

Last edited by a moderator:

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Player's Journal deadline?

What is the deadline for the next available issue of EN World Player's Journal?

Presuming that the deadline for the October issue has passed, that would be the January issue.

Remove ads