EN World Gen Con Gathering??

Creamsteak

Explorer
Depending on whether I get my car before or after this weekend will decide if I get to gencon, cause I'm going to try and get it detailed with this chocobo...

blobsticks

First Post
And yet another...... on behalf of Jason Braun, I demand another badge!!!! ;)

hehee
blobsticks mate ...........................^^^^^^^^....... up there

Cheers, cyall soon

Scott.

William Ronald

Explorer
Blobsticks, I am afraid I can't do anymore custom name tags.

However, I would like to welcome Jason Braun. We now have130 people scheduled for the EN World Gathering on Friday!!!! This has become a LOT bigger than I thought it would be. I would like to thank NeghVar, Mark, and the moderators for their help.

Except for the list in the first post, this is the last time I am updating this thread. I am leaving for Milwaukee in less than 12 hours. So, I will see everyone who is making it to the EN World Gathering on Friday. We definitely need to organize something for next year. If you can't make it this year, I hope to see you next year.

Take care, everyone!!

William Ronald

Explorer
Glad to help, Piratecat.

I plan to be at the RPGA Meeting on Wednesday night, so look for me. I will be carrying the badges with me. (I will also try to stop by the booths of people who are at Gen Con.)

OK, everythings ready here and in just a few short hours myself, Sir Osis's friend #1 and Dareoon Dalendrove will be off to catch the plane to our first Gen Con. See you all Friday.

Thanks William Ronald and Neghvar for putting this together.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I'm really looking forward to it and hope I can make it back up to Milwaukee this Friday.

btw, why didn't we just have it while everyone was up there for GenCon anyway...?

Remove ads