EN World Mug Shots!

Ferret

Explorer
The attachment is so large it hasn't even loaded yet, but the thumbnail doesn't look so bad. Those are cool photos of youse too :D

Kaodi

Hero
What's sad is that that is probably one of the betters ones, and that I had to purposefully take it. I suppose there aren't a lot of photos of me lying around looking sort of kept and doing something, as opposed to just posing. I don't recall any really good pictures of me that were much more than just my face.

Kaodi

Hero
What's sad is that that is probably one of the betters ones, and that I had to purposefully take it. I suppose there aren't a lot of photos of me lying around looking sort of kept and doing something, as opposed to just posing. I don't recall any really good pictures of me that were much more than just my face. Well, except that one picture from my high school prom, but my hair was mowed short in that and my sister and her friend were in it as well...

Sorry about the size, and the double post. Not sure how that happened. I never double post!

Ferret

Explorer
Kaodi said:
What's sad is that that is probably one of the betters ones, and that I had to purposefully take it. I suppose there aren't a lot of photos of me lying around looking sort of kept and doing something, as opposed to just posing. I don't recall any really good pictures of me that were much more than just my face. Well, except that one picture from my high school prom, but my hair was mowed short in that and my sister and her friend were in it as well...

I don't think its that big an issue, I look pretty bad in some of the photos I took, in othersn ot so bad.

Kaodi also said said:
Sorry about the size, and the double post. Not sure how that happened. I never double post!

Ahh but you do double post :eek:

Tsillanabor said:
Nope-Muskogee Renaissance Faire in Oklahoma.

Oddly enough, I had a huge blind spot about that. I never noticed until I posted that picture on another site. Someone pointed it out and it was like-Omigod they do! I told my wife and she was surprised I hadn't noticed.

Thank you-though I prefer to think of myself as epic level. :D

Also thank you. :)

Are we allowed to post multiple pictures? Here's my wife's favorite of me:
Pic076.jpg

And my favorite of her:
Pic010.jpg

Gee I wonder why that is your favourite photo of her? ;)

As for the threadjack, do you think that you could take the conversation to a thread of your own and leave this one with its intended purpose please.

I like seeing (and commenting) on the pictures of other EN Worlders. I don't want to have to wade through pages of talk about remotes, candy and sexual innuendo to find them though!

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads