EN World party at Gen Con?

Living Legend

First Post
I was talking with a few guys at Gen Con last year who said that there is an EN World party every year on wednesday night. It turns out I will be in Indy wednesday night and I would love to go, but I don't know anything about it. Not sure if this is invite only or when/where it is.

Can anybody help me out?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
You/they might be thinking of the "forum party" known as the Stink, which is put on by some people in the GenCon community forum; nothing to do with ENWorld. It's usually on the Wednesday night from about 6-8. If it's like past years you can get a ticket through event reg., it was free last year (don't know about this year as I'm not going; see ya next year I hope).

ENWorld runs a booth in the dealers' hall to promote the Ennies and the winners thereof.

Lanefan

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's usually a Circvs Maximvs party in one of the hotels on the Wednesday night, and CM and EN World have quite a lot of member crossover. I'm not there this year, though, so I haven't followed the details.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Details are at CM, but the CM/ENW party is generally in the penthouse of the Embassy Suites on Wednesday night. I'll be there!

Remove ads