• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

Scarogoth

What do other people have?
Was beginning to feel left out...

Me relaxing in the Andes, having climbed a mountain and looking down onto Machu Picchu. [The view's much more attractive than me anyway, so hope you like it!]

lrg085.jpg

Last edited:

King_Stannis

Explorer
Me and my friends. I'm the one with the hat, Onion Knight to the left and Cat in the Hat to the right.

Attachments

• theguys.jpg
    theguys.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 700

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
1. Make sure it's a jpg under 250k.
2. Make a new post. Down at the bottom, there's a space for attachments. You can click "browse", find the picture on your hard drive, and click on it.
3. Finish the post.

That should be it! :D

Last edited:

FraserRonald

Explorer
Since I have no digital camera or scanned photo, this will have to do.

Actually, it's quite accurate. Surprisingly life-like.

Attachments

• fraser.jpg
    fraser.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:

mirzabah

First Post
This photo was taken by a (non-gaming) friend named Nick. Nick is a really nice guy; a good friend and a talented musician to boot, but he is completely hopeless when it comes to cameras - somehow he's managed to make me look fat in this picture. I'll post another photo as soon as I can find a competent photographer.

Attachments

• jc.jpg
    jc.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:

mirzabah

First Post
Piratecat said:
1. Make sure it's a jpg under 250k.
2. Make a new post. Down at the bottom, there's a space for attachments. You can click "browse", find the picture on your hard drive, and click on it.
3. Finish the post.

That should be it! :D
Thanks PC. I did try that at first, but it didn't work. I must have messed something up :( All working now, though :cool:

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Don don don ka ra ka ka

Here's a picture of me playing taiko in Union City, CA about two and a half years ago. (Yes, there's another drum out of frame to the right. :) )

Attachments

• taikomatt.jpg
    taikomatt.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 482

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads