• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN Worlder Birthdays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steverooo

First Post
Happy birthday to all, and to all, a good fight!

Aeolius, you get a -4 penalty for being underwater, but we're using alchemical glowsticks on your cake... Now eat up, before the tide carries it out to sea! ;)

darkdancer

First Post
Mark said:
:) Happy B-Day! :)

11-07-03 - darkbard

actually, darkbard's birthday is on the 8th, which is almost over, here in Japan. I suppose this means he'll claim another 12 hours or so... :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS, ALL YOU BIRTHDAY FOLKS!!!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
darkdancer said:
actually, darkbard's birthday is on the 8th, which is almost over, here in Japan. I suppose this means he'll claim another 12 hours or so... :D

Oops! Fixed that. He has 21 more hours in Chicago! :D

darkdancer

First Post
:eek: holy scorpios! well, THAT explains a lot! ;)

:( <---frightened gemini (duuuude, you guys are scary!)

oops, I forgot: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Last edited:

Aeolius

Adventurer
DaveStebbins said:
Happy birthday to Aeolius, the guy DMing Greyhawk like no one else!

And yet, despite the dearth of undersea Play-by-Post campaigns out there, I still have trouble recruiting new blood. I know, I know...it's shocking and unbelievable! ;)

Aeolius

Adventurer
Steverooo said:
Happy birthday to all, and to all, a good fight!

Aeolius, you get a -4 penalty for being underwater, but we're using alchemical glowsticks on your cake... Now eat up, before the tide carries it out to sea! ;)

I could always use Phosphyre, the "waters which burn". ;) Hrmm...seaweed pie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads