EN5ider Hits New Milestone!

EN World EN5ider hit a new milestone today! 350 patrons contributing just over $1,000 per article means that the articles get even better! As well as the three free sample articles and the free sample adventure, patrons have also received Nature's Remedy (an article on herbs and herbalism) and Player Pets (an article about training and domesticating animals), along with Battlefield Events, an article which introduced random battlefield events to spice up combat encounters! And, coming very shortly for EN5ider patrons, is Give Chase, an article by James Introcaso which introduces a handy abstract way of 'mapping' a chase, along with complications tables for the underground and for castle grounds (to add to the core rules' urban and wilderness complications tables). There's a preview of that, below! Be sure to sign up now and don't miss out!

EN World EN5ider hit a new milestone today! 350 patrons contributing just over $1,000 per article means that the articles get even better! As well as the three free sample articles and the free sample adventure, patrons have also received Nature's Remedy (an article on herbs and herbalism) and Player Pets (an article about training and domesticating animals), along with Battlefield Events, an article which introduced random battlefield events to spice up combat encounters! And, coming very shortly for EN5ider patrons, is Give Chase, an article by James Introcaso which introduces a handy abstract way of 'mapping' a chase, along with complications tables for the underground and for castle grounds (to add to the core rules' urban and wilderness complications tables). There's a preview of that, below! Be sure to sign up now and don't miss out!

Other upcoming content for EN5ider patrons include new options for druids, and a icy-themed adventure by Esper the Bard! And remember, you only pay as much as you want to!

chasey.jpg

koga305

First Post
It's awesome that it's been this successful! Definitely looking at getting a subscription once I can come up with the spare cash.

One stretch goal you mentioned at the $1000 level is paying new writers more for their work. As an aspiring writer, may I ask what your plans for this are?

shadowva

First Post
As a regular reader for the last year or more, I'm very happy and proud to be one of the patrons to make this possible, keep up the great work!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
One stretch goal you mentioned at the $1000 level is paying new writers more for their work. As an aspiring writer, may I ask what your plans for this are?

They're milestones, not stretch goals! The current plan is to add one cent per word to writers we recommission. Part of my goals for this are to highlight ethical pay for writers, artists, etc. So this number will keep increasing. Both EN5ider and TRAILseeker are fervently ethical publications, in terms of both pay and inclusiveness. If we can't afford to be ethical, we'll stop. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads