• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENboarders blow up Hong Kong!!

LcKedovan

Explorer
See my comments in the Story thread Horacio ;)

-Will

P.S. I forgot the popcorn, but it's probably best I would have been too busy with my mouth open gaping in awe at the session to eat it ;)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
LcKedovan said:
See my comments in the Story thread Horacio ;)

-Will

P.S. I forgot the popcorn, but it's probably best I would have been too busy with my mouth open gaping in awe at the session to eat it ;)

Your commentaires are seen and answered, Will :)
When the EN World West European Get Together?

LcKedovan

Explorer
Well... I was thinking about flying to Egypt for some SCUBA diving with this bonus from work (I won the best LEGO collection award ;). But I'm just the kind of lunatic that would rather go somewhere nice and hang out with cool geeks while playing some chop sockey action flick game, or terrorizing maidens. ( errr I mean dragons ;))

I think we should think about the get together and maybe just arrange a trip somewhere (warm preferrably) and see who decides to come. Since it also looks like there will be no GenCon UK this year.. or if there is who knows what is going on with it :)

Also, hopefully someone will run a game for us on the Boards or something (*beg* *beg*)

-Will

Voneth

First Post
Horacio said:
Sorry, people, but I must say the truth:

It is NOT a good Story Hour
In fact, it is NOT a stoy hour, so it cannot be a good one...

Because it's one of the best action movies I've ever watched!!!!!!!

So, please, before going there and reading it, turn off lights, switch off movil phones, take a bunch of popcorn, and prepare yourself to the first text-only action movie.

Two hours latter, when the lights will turn on, you will be as happy as you were after your first Jet Li movie...

Welcome to the RPG of Feng Shui. I developed my rep at my last game store over FS and I've had a waiting list ever since.

Gospog

First Post
Dr. Midnight wrote:
I need more bumps, you bastards! I want a good number of people reading the story, or I'm going to crash through your window and fight you with your grandmother's walker, then backflip over your dog through another window, shooting the package of C4 I left on your counter.

You'd better believe Dr. M. This is exactly how he started the game. My dog is still shaking...

NiTessine

Explorer
I am currently vehemently cursing the players and writer of this story hour. As if my financial situation wasn't bad enough as it was... Now there's another 48€ rulebook to buy...

Gods, that was funny! I could see it in my mind, the aquarium scene, the marina battle... The blatant James Bond ripoff in the end... I want to play that game!!!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
LcKedovan said:
Well... I was thinking about flying to Egypt for some SCUBA diving with this bonus from work (I won the best LEGO collection award ;). But I'm just the kind of lunatic that would rather go somewhere nice and hang out with cool geeks while playing some chop sockey action flick game, or terrorizing maidens. ( errr I mean dragons ;))

I like seeing you have a clear priority order: first geekish RPG get togheter, second trip to Egypt :)

I think we should think about the get together and maybe just arrange a trip somewhere (warm preferrably) and see who decides to come. Since it also looks like there will be no GenCon UK this year.. or if there is who knows what is going on with it :)

Somewhere warm? What would you say of some village in the Celtic Brittany, near the menhirs of Carnac, on the ancestral land of the ancient druids, where magic can still be felt when the storm ravages the fiery rocky coasts? ;)

It's not very hot in Summer, but it's warm enough and there are also superb beaches... :D

Also, hopefully someone will run a game for us on the Boards or something (*beg* *beg*)

-Will

*beg* *beg* *beg* *beg*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads