ENboards Boston get-together...?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
NeghVar said:
Let me know what dates and other relevant details, and I will modify the EN World Chicago Get Together name badges for you guys...

Later!

Those were great! I mocked one up just to remind people how great they were but I might not be the best person to do it. You'll probably want Art (NeghVar) to do it properly if it's a go... ;)

bawsten_badge.jpg

Hmm... Looking at my efforts now, they seem a little less than perfekt. Definitely get Art (NeghVar) to fix them up right for you... ;)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Hey! I'm interested! :)

It seems that February 16th is fine for me. I'd be interested in just about any game. :)

Piratecat, you're a Marvel player? You talking about the old rules, or the newer Saga version. I loved the original, played it for years, but never got a chance to play the later rules.

I might as well put this question here, as well. I was thinking of eventually running the Godlike trial adventure, "The Glazier" at some point. I am not yet ready to set a date, but are any Bostonian Boarders interested?

Davelozzi

Explorer
Umbran said:
I might as well put this question here, as well. I was thinking of eventually running the Godlike trial adventure, "The Glazier" at some point. I am not yet ready to set a date, but are any Bostonian Boarders interested?

I don't know anything about Godlike but could be interested anyway. Care to elaborate?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Holy crap-onna-stick, I want to play Godlike! We could also move the date to that Sunday, if it works better for people. Nem, we'd love to have you if you could make it.

We just can't hold the game the next weekend, as that is the weekend of Total Confusion, up in Andover.

I'm a Marvel Saga guy, myself. I never played the original, but I really enjoy the Marvel Saga. It's perfect for the kind of superhero game I like to run.

Last edited:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Too bad everyone's got these things going on... Am I the only person with no plans? Geez, I'm pathetic.

Well, I'm down for whatever game, whenever (except the weekend of the 12th).

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Sorry, Doc, but you may be the only one without plans. The 16th is about perfect for me, what with other stuff scattered about.

The weekend of the 12th? There is no weekend of the 12th this February...

Lots of games have been mentioned. Since Dr. Midnight started this, I suggest we go with the supa action-packed goodness he's suggesting. :) My guess is that puts Feng Shui and Marvel at the top of the list.

Given the interest, I will run Godlike sometime soon. I will suggest (but not require) that people look at the Godlike rules before playing, as the mechanic is quite a bit different than what you might be used to. The full rulebook isn't out yet, but a good playable ruleset is available as a free .pdf on their website.

A note - the game is not for the faint of heart. I haven't run the scenario yet, but by reports and my own intuition character death is a very real possibility. Godlike is a bit more gritty than most other supers games...

Another note - the trial scenario, "The Glazier", is also available on their website. If I learn that anyone planning to play reads it after this warning, I will personally ensure their character sees the business end of a tank up close and personal. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads