ENboards Boston get-together...?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
A bump and information....

If you didn't see his mention of it in the Meta forum, Piratecat will be on a trip for a bit. If he's quiet on this subject for a few days, it isn't because he's lost interest :)

Let me tell you, starting that session with a free-fall fight was a heck of a way to make sure the players got a feel for the genre....

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
Someone had a great idea!

Over in Meta, asking for a Convention or Get-together Forum. Someone suggested using Gamers-Seeking-Gamers, so I'm gonna do just that, and slide this thread over there. :)

The nice thing is, you won't have to worry about bumping to keep it moderately on top of things. Have fun!

Ashtal

Last edited:

Davelozzi

Explorer
damn taxes

I just did my taxes and since it turns I owe the feds lots of money, my Quebec trip may have to be cancelled, so I might be around that weekend after all. If there's still an available spot by the time I figure it out for sure, I'd like to play.

Gospog

First Post
Where do I sign up?

Hello.

I am a GM and Player living in Bellingham MA, about an hour South West of Boston. I saw this post and immediately registered so I could post.

If I'm not imposing, is this get-together game for any and all Boston area gamers? I've been playing for abot 20 years, and am almost always the GM. A chance to be a player is always exciting to me.

Where do you all play? I saw mention of a store, but I'm not too familiar with Boston outside of places I've worked and places like the Aquarium.

I've played and GMed the following games, in varying amounts:
D&D (all three editions), Marvel Super Heroes (original), TORG, RIFTS, Wierd Wars, Pulp Heroes, Call of Cthullhu, Warhammer FRP, Paranoia, Beyond the Suprnatural, Champoins, Masterbook, and probably a few I'm forgetting.

Any information would be appreciated. I can be reached at the E-mail address in my profile.

Thanks.

Tom

Davelozzi

Explorer
It's official, I've cancelled my trip and am available to play if there's still room. Is anyone on the organizing end of this?

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Organizing? You want organization? From a bunch of gamers?!?

*giggle*
*snicker*
Bwahahahahahahaha! Woo-hoo! Guffaw! ROTFLMFHO!
*sniff* Okay, I can stop and breathe now. Gee, Davelozzi, you're funny :)

Seriously, though. The original was organized by Piratecat. And for this one he suggested the time, and suggested we use his home for gathering. Methinks that puts organizing mostly in his lap. And, he's been busy for a few days, and probably needs time to catch up with real things first.

So, patience, grasshopper. Patience. :)

Remove ads