ENboards Boston get-together...?

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Well PC, priority #1 (to me) would be making sure anyone who wants to come and play is welcome. I'd rather have bogged down combat and have more people over having fun.

I believe I can pull it off. It just means cutting the story down to the bare bones... which I can do. There's no time for even as few as four action scenes in a game like this.

Speaking of limitations, when are we starting again? About how long should we expect the game to run?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Dr Midnight said:
There's no time for even as few as four action scenes in a game like this.

Hmmm... let's see. In the last one, how many action sequences did we have?

1. Free fall shootout
2. Infiltrate the high school
3. Giant shoot-out in shop class

Three sounds about right!

Will you take requests for character templates?

And for those less familiar with the game, this website is an excellent re-introduction!

Last edited:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
I'd most definitely take requests for character templates. Give me a name, a template, whatever...

Or just make him up yourself, as per the rulebooks if you have one. That's no problem I guess.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
It sure is. We got together a few months back for another Feng Shui game. In the future, we'll do Marvel Superheroes, Paranoia, or other games.

That's a good point, actually; enough people, and we can split into two games!

Last edited:

Chronosome

First Post
I've seen the doc, and I'm all kinds of available for the 16th.
As I understand it, it's Feng Shui again...cool! :)

So, 4:00 on the 16th's good enough for me. Can't wait! :)

(Oh, and Umbran...the hat's a reference to a new favorite TMBG song of mine. :) )

KidCthulhu

First Post
Piratecat here, too lazy to log in under my own name.

The game will be held in Newton Center: on Beacon St, just west of Boston College, minutes from the T and relatively convenient by car. I'll email folks with the actual address and phone number. Where is everyone coming from?

- PCat

Remove ads