Enlightened Grognard: Poisons

amnuxoll

First Post
Quick question. How are you planning to run multiple doses onto the same victim?

Quick answer:

My original draft stated that "multiple doses of the same poison do not stack" and I'm content with that as is. While I could add complexity by having the 1 minute duration reset with each dose I'm content to leave that undefined in the rules. If a DM wants to be ruthless about multiple snake bites he can do that. I'd personally be inclined to just ignore it if the victim is already poisoned.

ValhallaGH

Explorer
Quick answer:

My original draft stated that "multiple doses of the same poison do not stack" and I'm content with that as is. While I could add complexity by having the 1 minute duration reset with each dose I'm content to leave that undefined in the rules. If a DM wants to be ruthless about multiple snake bites he can do that. I'd personally be inclined to just ignore it if the victim is already poisoned.
Solid. You may want to attach a note to your rules so that anyone else looking at them knows you considered the question and chose to make it a "DM Discretion" issue.

Remove ads