Level Up (A5E) ENterplanetary DimENsions: Amazing Archetypes & Fantastic Feats Playtest

There are mechanics aplenty for Narrators throughout ENterplanetary DimENsions but today it’s all about the adventurers!

There are mechanics aplenty for Narrators throughout ENterplanetary DimENsions but today it’s all about the adventurers!

BalazsPirok_ADVENTURESPLASH shrunk.jpg

Illustration by Balazs Pirok.

The following playtest contains archetypes, feats, and vehicles for Level Up based on the various locales in this column. Please check it out and answer the survey in a couple weeks, post your thoughts here, and generally tell us what you think!

Mike Myler

Mike Myler

WanderingMystic

Adventurer
So far I am loving the look of it. The berserker archetype I my favorite addition in the article. This gives a darker more primal look at the berserker and is a familiar trope in fantasy and sci Fi.

The ingens feat chain is perfect for a giant blooded character trying to embrace their heritage.

Note: I do not know if I will be playing in a campaign using other worlds or dimensions so it is important for me to see how I might be able to restructure the fluff for any campaign. From what I have seen most of the feats and at least the berserker archetype are easily useable in any campaign. This has made me interested in going back and looking at the other ENterplanetary DimENsions post to see if there are ideas I can mine for any other campaign I might use.

Last edited:

Selganor

Adventurer
Thanks... this playtest document probably is the kick I need to really read all the ENterplanetary DimENsions and not just skim them.

Am I wrong to assume that there might be a whole book (or larger pdf) with all the "worlds" and the player stuff somewhere in the future?

Edit: Of course... after compiling half of the worlds into one document it crashes and the compilation is lost. Trying again tomorrow

Last edited:

is that an en publishing copyright i see in the corner? are we getting a level up book of this? now i'm excited.

(also, the DC on trying to find a heart in a creature seems ridiculously high (it breaks 30 on creatures of CR 20+), and there's a typo in the third point of legacy of ingens.)

Remove ads

Remove ads