• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld Fantasy Basketball 2005-06 (Sign up now!)

John Crichton

First Post
I've been getting beatdowns for 2 years now and I shan't rest until I at least finish in the top 4. I'm in. Team name to be decided lata. *thumbs up*

And something I forgot to ask last year: Is there any way to do it as a head-to-head matchup system? In baseball wins were totalled automatically by the week and the team won points based off the main catagories (fg%, pts, rebounds, etc).

Just a thought. :)

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I think Reaper wants in this year. At least, I hope he does. He made the game more interesting a couple of years ago, and only missed last year because he found the thread too late.

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Well, I tried to PM reaper, but he has it turned off, so I'll just have to hope he finds this thread.

Anywho, Yahoo is now open, so I went ahead and created a fantasy league. Info is at the top of the thread, but repeated here... go sign in!

LEAGUE ID: 6046
LEAGUE NAME: ENWorld
PASSWORD: enworld0506

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Also, FYI guys, this is my last day with CPU access until Monday (we're packin' up and moving, escrow closes tomorrow) so if I don't get back to any questions or concerns, sorry.

Mistwell - we will be doing an "autopick" draft this year, as doing stuff manually is a PITA and as you mentioned, seemed to dull trades considerably.

--The Sigil

Remove ads