• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Problem : Prevention

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=initiative]
Lochlan: 22
MasterMage: 20
Mary: 9
Athear: 8
[/sblock]

Lochlan blasts at the MasterMage with another beam of holy light, drawing a grimace from it. Turning to face the annoying Paladin, It flings forwards both of it's hands, but gets nothing(Attempted Quickened Spell, failed concentration). Turning, it glares at Mary and considers it's options as she attempts to get through his shell, to no avail.
Rhodia's blast comes at him but this time he is prepared for it, and manages to sidestep it, letting it blow a chunk out of the floor.

Darimaus

First Post
OOC: I'm not posting until you post his actions Jemal. I'm last in the initiative, and everytime I try and go first something changes and messes up so...

Shayuri

First Post
Athearkepeskorn breathes a gout of silvery, foggy that leaves runners of frost crackling over the flagstones. Almost as soon as it starts to leave his mouth though, he changes his posture, flicks his tongue...and the frosty fog ignites into a plume of blue-white flame that rolls over the mage! Rhodia uses the staff on herself, realizing how vulnerable she is to further attack.

(Breath Weapon Substitution! Fire! 14d8 damage, ref save DC 40. Rhodia uses a charge to cast Heal on herself, bringing herself to full health.)

Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
OOC: My apologies. I thought I had posted for the current combat round and was waiting for your next post.

Not seeing as he's doing enough outright damage to be more than a nuisance to the mage, Lochlan tries a slightly different approach, waiting until the mage begins to cast a spell before firing.

OOC2: Ready action to blast him with a Turn when he casts, just in case he get's past Mary's song.

Wrahn

First Post
Minathiel appears without warning outside of the city, his wings carry him toward the palace having been gone for the past few days, side tracked by a personal mission. He scowls adorns his perfect celestial face, disturbed by the mortal realm and the... impurity of it.

As his feet set ground in the palace courtyard he looks to the sound of Mary's playing, realizing it was not her normal perfect strains. Punctuated by the magic explosions, he realizes that he has been away too long and his companions are in danger.

Pulling the massive sword from his back, he makes haste to the sounds of the combat.

Jemal

Adventurer
*Bumping to keep thread up. I will be posting an update in a few days when I get back home to my notes. Hang tight, guys, and REALLY sorry for the delay (Again).*

Remove ads