Epic Universe

I've been keeping up with the building of Epic Universal and it looks snazzy.

Thanks to drones folks have been able to keep on eye on the building of the theme park.

Also rumours have suggested things like Creature from The Blue Lagoon indoor boat ride, the Dining Hall from Harry Potter, and a Lord of the Rings land in phase 2.

Some of suggested that it's too Fantasy heavy and could use a sci fi themed land, with Star Trek being suggested heavily (although I've heard it suggested that if the WB Paramount merger happens, then Six Flags could get Star Trek instead, all hypothetical).

Anyone excited for this?

Ryujin

Legend
I've been keeping up with the building of Epic Universal and it looks snazzy.

Thanks to drones folks have been able to keep on eye on the building of the theme park.

Also rumours have suggested things like Creature from The Blue Lagoon indoor boat ride, the Dining Hall from Harry Potter, and a Lord of the Rings land in phase 2.

Some of suggested that it's too Fantasy heavy and could use a sci fi themed land, with Star Trek being suggested heavily (although I've heard it suggested that if the WB Paramount merger happens, then Six Flags could get Star Trek instead, all hypothetical).

Anyone excited for this?
Thanks for that conflation. You've just given me fodder for the "Absurd Film Ideas" Facebook page.

GreyLord

Legend
The conflations of the two movies "Creature from the Black Lagoon" and "The Blue Lagoon." The first is a 1950s SciFi horror and the second is either a coming of age/romance movie (starring Jean Simmons or Brooke Shields, depending upon the version), or a location in Iceland.

That could be AWESOME!

You start on what seems to be a peaceful ride near a shipwreck where two young kids are wandering the beach with an old timer. They find a lagoon and start wandering near when...

SUDDENLY THIS CREATURE LUNGES OUT OF IT'S DEPTHS. It GRABS the young boy and starts DEVOURING the kid in front of YOU! Ripping the kid to pieces with blood and gore flying as the other two scream and run.

The rest of the ride is a frantic chase through the exterior of the frongs of the lagoon as the creature hunts down and eats the other two!

The ride ends after 3.5 minutes.

Ryujin

Legend
That could be AWESOME!

You start on what seems to be a peaceful ride near a shipwreck where two young kids are wandering the beach with an old timer. They find a lagoon and start wandering near when...

SUDDENLY THIS CREATURE LUNGES OUT OF IT'S DEPTHS. It GRABS the young boy and starts DEVOURING the kid in front of YOU! Ripping the kid to pieces with blood and gore flying as the other two scream and run.

The rest of the ride is a frantic chase through the exterior of the frongs of the lagoon as the creature hunts down and eats the other two!

It would be a longer movie if they went with the place in Iceland, instead. A lot more yuppies in bathing suits to slash.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
That could be AWESOME!

I thought the twist was that they boy abandons the girl in favor of the hawt lagoon creature

General_Tangent

Adventurer
Hopefully the creature feature will be an improvement over the slightly bizarre Creature from the Black Lagoon: The Musical that played at Universal studios.

Remove ads