Paramount Global and WB Discovery in merger talks

It has a massive amount of good content, that will continue to grow. Max alone I think is nearly profitable.

I mean think of this list.

Combined they have

Scrooged
Star Trek
DC
Harry Potter
Top Gunn
Mission Impossible
Halo
Dungeons and Dragons
All the classic holiday Cartoon like Ruldoph and Frosty
Lord of the Rings
Grease
Godfather
Friends
Star Trek
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Terminator
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Gossip Girl
SpongeBob
Transformers
Dora the Explorer
Yellowstone
A Quiet Place
GI Joe
Rugrats
Paranormal Activity
South Park
NCIS
CSI
The Twilight Zone
The Real World
South Park
Rick & Morty
Robot Chicken
Hanna Barra
Blade Runner
Beetle Juice
Clash of the Titans
King Kong
Looney Tunes
Animaniacs
Tom & Jerry
Friday the 13th
Mad Max
Matrix
Police Academy
Conjuring Universe
Austin Powers
Lost Boys
Neverending Story
Babylon 5
Chuck
Big Bang Theory
Young Sheldon
Supernatural/Winchester
Veronica Mars
Fringe
Fresh Prince of Belair
Thundercats
Vampire Diaries
The color purple
2 and a Half Men
MEG
Barbie
Oppenheimer
Minecraft (movie)
Sherlock Holmes
Salems Lot
Attack on Titan
6 Billion Dollar Man
Popular Mechanics for Kids
Practical Magic
Mrs. Congenality
Scream
Nightmare on Elm Street

And an absolute ton more.

Plus between them all kinds of Sports and News. They have an absolutely huge library between them, probably bigger and much more impressive then Netflix honestly. It's even enough to challenge Disney.

Combined Revenue of 72 billion, combined debt 60 billion.

For comparison Disney's revenue was 88 billion, but 32.5 billion of that was from the parks, leaving about 56 Billion from everything else. Debt of about 46 billion.

Netflix's revenue is 31 billion to debt of 15 billion.ut do they have anything new coming out that can keep a subscribing audience? They have a lot of old s
But do they have anything new coming out that can keep a subscribing audience? They have a lot of old stuff.

But do they have anything new coming out that can keep a subscribing audience? They have a lot of old stuff.

Some of the stuff I listed is new or will have new additions.

In addition to the older DC stuff, there is the Gunnverse coming starting with Superman Legacy and the Green Latern series and Creature Commandos, Halo gets new seasons, more new Star Trek seasons/series/movies coming, another mission Impossible movie, another King Kong movie next year, new D&D live action series, Attack On Titan I think is a live action adaption I think of the anime, etc..., so piles of new stuff coming as well .

Some of the stuff I listed is new or will have new additions.

In addition to the older DC stuff, there is the Gunnverse coming starting with Superman Legacy and the Green Latern series and Creature Commandos, Halo gets new seasons, more new Star Trek seasons/series/movies coming, another mission Impossible movie, another King Kong movie next year, new D&D live action series, Attack On Titan I think is a live action adaption I think of the anime, etc..., so piles of new stuff coming as well .
I don't see anything that is mus watch or must subscribe to watch. And Attack on Titan live action? That might drive subscribers away. I can't see that turning out well.

I don't see anything that is mus watch or must subscribe to watch. And Attack on Titan live action? That might drive subscribers away. I can't see that turning out well.

Paramount is also making #1 best selling Children of Blood and Bone.

Sonic the Hedge Hog 3.

I don't know what you consider must watch, but that is alot of popular stuff and is a fraction of what is being made.

Paramount is also making #1 best selling Children of Blood and Bone.
I've never heard of it, so I'm going to go with not must watch for me.
Sonic the Hedge Hog 3.
Wait, there was a 2?
I don't know what you consider must watch, but that is alot of popular stuff and is a fraction of what is being made.
I guess it would be something that people want to see bad enough to subscribe to a service to watch it.

I've never heard of it, so I'm going to go with not must watch for me.

Wait, there was a 2?

I guess it would be something that people want to see bad enough to subscribe to a service to watch it.

You need to think beyond your own tastes to think about other parts of the market. You combine Paramount+ and Max and you've got the second biggest streamer.

Remove ads