Streaming Services: Power Rankings Summer 2023, and What's Up With Paramount+

Zaukrie

New Publisher
The Boys, Maisel, Teacher, Jack Ryan.... And some that I don't want to mention because people here expect different things than me are all shows we've liked. But man, that interface, ugh.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
The Boys, Maisel, Teacher, Jack Ryan.... And some that I don't want to mention because people here expect different things than me are all shows we've liked. But man, that interface, ugh.
I dont like The Boys (another prime template victim) but yes there were some good programs like JR, Maisel, and The Expanse (also template victim) but they are all over now. Bosch was decent, but man did it take a step down as a Freevee launching series.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
One of the truly underrated gems on Prime that very few people seem to have watched is The Patriot, which is NOT about Mel Gibson killing British people, but is instead about a CIA intelligence officer who is undercover, suffers from depression, and wants to play his own original music.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I dont like The Boys (another prime template victim) but yes there were some good programs like JR, Maisel, and The Expanse (also template victim) but they are all over now. Bosch was decent, but man did it take a step down as a Freevee launching series.
I forgot the Expanse was there! So good....

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Which are your favorite freemium channels? I will turn on This Old House or America's Test Kitchen on whichever one has those sometimes....as background.

Zardnaar

Legend
Which are your favorite freemium channels? I will turn on This Old House or America's Test Kitchen on whichever one has those sometimes....as background.

In New Zealand the main channels have apps. TVNZ on demand has Star Treks, Halo, BSG, Red Dwarf, Taskmaster, Continuum and some Doctor Who for free. And random stuff that I forgot or comes and go's.

Last edited:

Remove ads