Erekose's Savage Tide Adventure Path [Players Selected]

Horvs

First Post
Verbatim said:
Patience is the one thing I have plenty of..sadly with this it is also mixed with a healthy dose of anticipation..:)
What is this "patience" of which you speak?! It is a concept that is VERY foreign to me!

Erekose13

Explorer
Player Selection

Hi all, first let me say that this was a very difficult decision. I have received many fantastic submissions. This is the first time that I've run recruiting like this and now I see why some DMs (including myself in the past) have avoided it. With all the submissions I weighed each of them on a number of factors from my knowledge of the poster including whether I had gamed with them before, to the character's connection to the source material and the criteria I posted in the OP.

Well without further ado, here is our starting line up of characters who shall stand against the Savage Tide.

• Nathan Lidu - Human Cleric of Mouqol - played by Verbatim
  • Jerrel Rivers - Human Swashbuckler - played by Velmont
  • Tereg Nna Ythelen - Quickling Faen Spellthief - played by Malarky
  • Alixtus Meravanchi - Human Warlock - played by Rystil Arden
  • Julian Hemlock - Half-elf Bard - played by Manzanita

Players who've been selected, please put your completed character sheets in the new Rogue's Gallery thread. All other players, thank you for your submissions. I invite you to stick around and enjoy the read. Should there be the need (and I've heard its a killer AP) I'll be calling on alternatives if current players drift away.

Stay tuned for an In Character thread coming today or tomorrow.

Horvs

First Post
Thanks for the consideration. Hope everyone enjoy's ST. Guess I can get started on that Iron Heroes Campaign I have been toying with! :)

Manzanita

First Post
Awesome! I'm very psyched to get going on this. I've gamed with all of you except Malarky, & I expect this game to be of the highest caliber.

I'll get Julian over to the RG soon.

Thanks for starting this one, Erekose!

Erekose13

Explorer
Oh I forgot to add, can those selected please put anything not in their statblock into sblocks please? I'd like to be able to quickly skim through the thread to find stats in combat when necessary.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Congrats, E13! I've not submitted a character because I'm spending a fair amount of time writing on the side, but the game sounds fun {I.E. I've been lurking ... ;) }. I hope that you enjoy it.

Congrats to all those who were selected as well. As E13's DM in another game, I can say confidently that you'll be in for a fun ride!

Verbatim

Explorer
I just wanted to say I am looking forward to getting started with the group, and to echo Manz, I have had the pleasure of gaming with some of you before and I think this is going to be a fun ride for us all.

I will get my char moved over to the other thread asap.

And here is to hoping there aren't any casualties until after I lock in some of the extra feats E13 is giving us...:)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Interesting indeed...much like Malvoisin's WotBS, there aren't any true arcane casters in the group, so Area of Effect attacks and arcane buffs aren't going to be our strong point. Unlike WotBS, we also don't have a tank. We do, however, have an incredibly charismatic group (of the submissions when I collected data on who had Diplomacy, we took all three), so Alixtus can get some nice Aid Another action from Nathan or Julian, perhaps. We also thankfully do have a Trapfinder, since Tereg maxed out Search and Disable Device (hurray for MW Thieves' Tools!) and a healer as well (You really like Clerics I think, Verbatim :lol: ).

If this AP is as deadly as Shackled City, I think we're going to be in for quite a ride :D

Last edited:

Remove ads