• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Erik Mona is my b*tch

Orcus

First Post
Yeah, Erik! See, it says Erik! It said Erik the whole time!

Hey look over there!

[quickly fixes mistake while readers are distracted, walks away whistling]

Clark

The_Gneech

Explorer
Erik Mona is my ... erm ... example when people ask me, "Can you name a Paizo writer?"

So is James Jacobs, actually. Coincidence???

-The Gneech :cool:

PS: Not that many people ask me to name Paizo writers. But it could happen.

Aage

First Post
Orcus said:
Yeah, Erik! See, it says Erik! It said Erik the whole time!

Hey look over there!

[quickly fixes mistake while readers are distracted, walks away whistling]

Clark

Nice bluff check there... Didn't suspect a thing until my friend (who actually has ranks in sense motive) told me...

Festivus

First Post
Orcus said:
Actually, beer cannot be blamed here.

You want to know what it is? Erik and I had a real long discussion yesterday and ironed out some plans for us and for 4E and I am just flat GEEKED. I am all excited all over again about D&D. Enthused. Reinvigorated.

And it has made me a bit fiesty. In a good way.

I spent nearly all afternoon writing on the freebie intro adventure that we will be giving away for 4E a la Wizard's Amulet that we did for 3E. It will be available the very first second that we can legally put out stuff for 4E (if that ever happens, WotC is being less than speedy in getting me hooked up, despite several emails to Rouse; though I remain optimistic and I think he is a good guy).

So I guess the juices are just flowing.

Clark

I just want to say thanks for doing this... again. Your true love for gaming shines through with your actions. I see it in Erik too, that innate love for gaming, so no wonder you are attracted to him :)

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Kunimatyu said:
That's one Tome of Horrors typo I'd love to see stick around.

If we manage to stick Ygorl in Tome 4E, I'll make sure the typo remains. Truthfully, I meant to leave it in Tome revised, but I think it got corrected somewhere along the way. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads