Errata print-n-cut sheets

Relbanan

First Post
Here's my PHB errata for the 7-2 data. I printed this out on removable (low-tack) 4"x6" labels, cut them out appropriately and stuck them in the book. most of them fit right over the existing text. Make sure you set your printer up for 4x6 sheets and high quality. When you cut, check the section before cutting, as in many cases there's extra bluespace to cover existing text. The labels have the page number to the right just to help locate the appropriate section in the errata doc.

I got the labels at Staples, the item# is 297556, "Multiuse Labels, print & write removable." It doesn't show up in their online catalog for some reason.

PHB errata.7-2-08.1.0.pdf

PHBerrata7-2-0810-1.jpg

PHBerrata7-2-0810-2.jpg

PHBerrata7-2-0810-3.jpg

Riley

Legend
I really like these; they were the perfect errata solution.

So now there's a new round of errata. If Relbanan hasn't beaten me to it, I'll try to make a similar set of errata when I get back from vacation in a couple weeks.

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to format the font, line spacing and such? In particular, has anyone tried to figure out the formatting and colors of the Power headline bars?

Relbanan

First Post
I really like these; they were the perfect errata solution.

So now there's a new round of errata. If Relbanan hasn't beaten me to it, I'll try to make a similar set of errata when I get back from vacation in a couple weeks.

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to format the font, line spacing and such? In particular, has anyone tried to figure out the formatting and colors of the Power headline bars?

I've started working on it. I've got a lot going on with work and family at the moment, but I'll get them up soon.

excepti0n

Explorer
I've started working on it. I've got a lot going on with work and family at the moment, but I'll get them up soon.

I appreciate the effort and was really hoping you'd do another set. Thank you. Just sticking the first set into my books made me realize just how much work must have gone into it.

Remove ads