Essentials Assassin

Obryn

Hero
Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

This is from the WotC forums about the feedback on the article. Looks like the REAL assassin isn't here yet which is a big sigh of relief.
...and I'm reminded of why I don't go to the WotC forums much. Almost immediately, there are accuastions that it was supposed to be final, but the negative feedback made them change their minds.

As if WotC changes stuff due to bad feedback. Hah!

-O

RigaMortus2

First Post
Wow, how many strikes against them is that now? Bad CB launch, and now an "oops, we posted the wrong information for a class". Has it even been 72 hours yet?

DonAdam

Explorer
This is a relatively minor goof.

And I actually like it when they admit they screwed up, and quickly. Responsiveness to feedback is the surest way to improve the game.

twilsemail

First Post
I'm willing to give WotC the benefit of the doubt on this one. There's enough blatantly missing bits that this doesn't at all seem like a finished product.

It does seem like a good deal has been changed in the last month, though. At least they've pretty much received a second round of feedback on changes they may have been considering.

igniz13

First Post
makes me wonder what they're going to add in order to make the e-a work?

if it's just a bunch of number changes, it'll look a bit shifty.

JustKim

First Post
If folks are not happy with the change in direction the class has taken, I doubt additional development time is going to make much difference. What this news means to me is that I won't see the class in the Character Builder until at least January.

Remove ads