[Essentials] What's left?

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
I just read the Essentials Dice Fistshaking Thread, and it made me so sad. I fear there is nothing left of the Essentials line to get riled up over. :.-( Did i miss something? If not, Wotc, i beg you, could you expand the line to, say, 15 products? Perhaps two adventures with flimsy covers, a dice pack that is even more expensive, an ugly dragonborn mini that is also random and a booster pack.
Seriously, i feel Essentials Thread Withdrawal, and i lie in bed sick. Right now, the only thing i can do is read normal threads, and that is somewhat unfulfilling. Is there something we can do?

vagabundo

Adventurer
Just wait for the newer Heroes book to come out. It will have some errata^H^H err revisions. That'll surely get the the threads a postin'.

There is also that Players Options book. There nothing that gets the mob more riled then Options....

A

amerigoV

Go take a peak at the ENWorld front page. They are changing Essentials already. Welcome 4.75e!!!

A

amerigoV

I read that statement to mean changes the Essentials line is bringing to 4e, hence the reference to "older rules" and design philosophy.

I'm just trying to help the guy out. He wants controversy!

Dire Bare

Legend
I just read the Essentials Dice Fistshaking Thread, and it made me so sad. I fear there is nothing left of the Essentials line to get riled up over. :.-( Did i miss something? If not, Wotc, i beg you, could you expand the line to, say, 15 products? Perhaps two adventures with flimsy covers, a dice pack that is even more expensive, an ugly dragonborn mini that is also random and a booster pack.
Seriously, i feel Essentials Thread Withdrawal, and i lie in bed sick. Right now, the only thing i can do is read normal threads, and that is somewhat unfulfilling. Is there something we can do?

There's a recent thread on how the complexity of the Essentials and Dark Sun updates to the CB have pushed the next update into October . . . . no September update is surely something to Shake Your Fist at!!!

Conley438

First Post
I want to know how to solve it
sheep.gif

GAAAHHH

First Post
It's clear the Essentials just weren't essential enough. We must ask, no, demand, that they release Essentials 2.0 (even more essential). That ought to get the threads rolling again.

P.S. Just kidding, so please nobody get offended by this.

Remove ads