[Essentials] What's left?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
What a wimpy rage. Essentials isn't dumbing the game down, it is pacifying the rabble! We won't stand for trying to mess with our minds like that. We want to be free to RAGE!!!

LuckyAdrastus

First Post
There will always be stuff for the forums to rage over, because whatever happens, certain posters will hate it.

For example, coming soon: people rage that the Assassin is no longer DDi exclusive because it is available in Heroes of Shadow, OR ALTERNATELY, posters complain that Assassin is shouldn't be DDi exclusive, and it sux they aren't available in Heroes of Shadow. It works either way!

GuJiaXian

Explorer
There's a recent thread on how the complexity of the Essentials and Dark Sun updates to the CB have pushed the next update into October . . . . no September update is surely something to Shake Your Fist at!!!

Wait, I knew that the DDI update was pushed until 9/22. Has it really been pushed again?

LuckyAdrastus

First Post
Wait, I knew that the DDI update was pushed until 9/22. Has it really been pushed again?

Yeah, unfortunately, the announced that they will be pushing the CB update back because of all the new material from Dark Sun and Essentials (not mentioned: Psionic Power). They said they hope to have it out in Early October, but they didn't list a date.

There was an announcement and apology over on the WotC forums, as well as elsewhere, I believe. Nice they owned it but still, SUX.

GuJiaXian

Explorer
Yeah, unfortunately, the announced that they will be pushing the CB update back because of all the new material from Dark Sun and Essentials (not mentioned: Psionic Power). They said they hope to have it out in Early October, but they didn't list a date.

There was an announcement and apology over on the WotC forums, as well as elsewhere, I believe. Nice they owned it but still, SUX.

Well, yeah, it stinks. I've been waiting for the DS updates to the CB before starting my DS campaign (new 4E players, and the CB will vastly simplify things). Why am I giving my money to WotC again?

Holy Bovine

First Post
Well, yeah, it stinks. I've been waiting for the DS updates to the CB before starting my DS campaign (new 4E players, and the CB will vastly simplify things). Why am I giving my money to WotC again?

Over in the 4E forum there is a thread already going - I`m urging everyone to email or write to WotC and expressive (POLITELY) their displeasure. Companies like WotC take customer opinion very seriously - they get a couple of thousand complaints about this and they will respond.

Remove ads