• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ethos Magazine Open Call

DragonSword

First Post
The April/May issue of Ethos is now available here.

Thanks to everyone who responded to this call. The work isn't over, however, so this is now an open call for articles, resources and modules for Ethos Issue #5, available 1st June 2005.

Visit our website for more details, and also our submission guidelines here.

Any questions/queries can be answered by email (james "at" ethosrpg "period" com), or on our forums here.

Last edited:

JimAde

First Post
Just a heads-up that the link in the text of the first post is broken. The one in your sig looks fine.

*off to check out Ethos...*

DragonSword

First Post
Yes, thanks, Mark. I say your message on the site. I'll get back to you as soon as we've started pulling everything together. We're very much still gaining interest at the moment.

Clight101

First Post
I was just wondering what kind of a regular column were looking for? If your open to suggestions I have several ideas and would be quite interested in being a regular columnist for you Enzine.

DragonSword

First Post
Yep, definitely 100% open. One thing we do want to focus on, though, is to avoid having a magazine full of resources, but with little content. We'd also like something for players in there too, not just all DM resources. Please email me your ideas, or stick them up on the board on the new website (http://ethosmag.objectis.net).

DS

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads