Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

EvolutionKB

First Post
The shifter nods, moving closer to the woman. "I'd be interested in helping if I can. I know the outdoors pretty well."

[sblock=ooc]We'd be a pretty large group, if VV is willing to take us all. If not, perhaps the highest level ones can stay behind to give some other a chance to catch up.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Well, in spite of fair play I'll have to put Callen out. I thought he was level 6 as well. Taking 6 characters is more than enough, taking a 7th one of level 8 would just need me to write up all the encounters again. Sorry Erekose.

Very well, let us make a final check:
-EvolutionKB playing Cliff level 6 shifter seeker|ranger
-Velmont playing Jarel-karn level 6 genasi swordmage
-ScorpiusRisk playing Bell level 4 human bard
-RedBeardJim playing Morvannon level 4 half-elf warlock
-dimsdale playing Grakk level 4 goliath barbarian
-Ozymandias79 playing Soldier level 6 warforged fighter

Voda Vosa

First Post
Mri'Thas has been sitting alone in a shadowy corner of the tavern. He smiles as he sees Soldier and Callen, in the same place he saw them, when he was yet inexperienced, and wanted to turn the world into a better place. But those ideals banished in the githyanki mind. He was convinced that the world, this particular world, was no better than any other reality the Armada was trying to impose over it. No one knew nothing about anything. Specially him. Using his staff to support his weight, Mri'Thas stud up.
On his way to the exit, he grined at his old comrades. "Happy hunting friends" he said, before leaving the tavern.

OOC: I'm thinking on retiring Mri'Thas. Although the idea stroke me after the treasure splitting from ScorpiusRisk's adventure, and it doesn't seem fair to me. Mri'Thas's items and gold should be divided among the remaining players, as with Montoya's. Also, since Mri'Thas hit level 6, Am I entitled to make a new character of level 6? Not completely sure hoe retiring rules work.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]OOC: I'm thinking on retiring Mri'Thas. Although the idea stroke me after the treasure splitting from ScorpiusRisk's adventure, and it doesn't seem fair to me. Mri'Thas's items and gold should be divided among the remaining players, as with Montoya's. Also, since Mri'Thas hit level 6, Am I entitled to make a new character of level 6? Not completely sure hoe retiring rules work. [/QUOTE]

You have all the retiring/death character rules in this thread.

For the item, we split it up not considering who was inactive or retiring. For the gold, we split it with those consideration, but we end with share higher than first expected by Scorpius, but still reasonable. So I don't mind about fairness, we all get out of it winner already.

For further question or talk, I suggest the Discussion thread, in God Forge thread or private message to not flood this thread uselessly.[/SBLOCK]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=Avenger looking for adventure!]
I'm working on an avenger. Stupid Wiki is down at the moment, but I have it all set up in the character builder.

I won't have approval for a while now, but if anyone is looking for a level 1 striker for their adventure I would be happy to join. I should have my character sheet ready in a couple days. (unless the wiki is down for a long time)

This is my 2nd character, so I would glad to step aside if any others who have only one character need a spot in a group. :)[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
The shifter looks to the woman. "The goliath brings up a good point. Should we find out who is behind this injustice, how do you want it handled? Alive or dead?"

Luinnar

First Post
Himura Kazuhira, a short, slender male elf clad in plain gray Jadian style robes enters the tavern. There is noting noticeable about his appearance except for the huge object wrapped in cloth strapped with his belongings. He sits alone at a table and calls out to the barman. This one requires sake, he says in a quiet voice. As a dirty mug is placed in front of him he bows in thanks to the barman, who leaves. He than takes out of his pack a drinking bowl and pours the contents of the mug into it. He than begins to sip the contents, observing the room about him.

[sblock=ooc]
Himura Kazuhira (Kaz) Elf Avenger 1 looking for an adventure! (still working on character sheet)[/sblock]

Remove ads