• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Event Sign Up Section

Vaslov

Explorer
Dink, how about a new section for Event signup? I know we are still fairly small, but this can help us all coordinate times to be on and perhaps get some good raiding going on. Last night Zhev was mentioning how handy it would of been to of had some others there. Easier, for me at least, to plan a bit ahead.

If you have not seen them before check out the calendaring functions at the GuildPortal site. I doubt there is anything so complex here, but I am not sure what is possible here so just pointing it out. The nice thing with that process is the event sponsor creates the event (BRD raid, PvP mission, guild competition, etc.) and others can sign up as they desire. Just like a specialized thread. Course as this is new so we might want to keep it simple and just try out a section.

edit: spelling

Last edited:

kotik2

First Post
As far as I know, we're limited to message threads here, but we can probably adapt a system like this to fit the need - have a sticky for "Scheduling" and delete posts for events that have already occured maybe?

Remove ads