• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Every god in D&D...ever

mafisto

First Post
Okay, here's a quick demo at : http://www.grim-n-gritty.com/extras/godForm.cfm

The interface is barebones, just select something from a drop box and hit Submit - you'll get all matches for that selection. You can combine selections, like "Goddess" and "Chaotic Evil" will give you all Chaotic Evil Goddesses.

Hopefully there will be a prettier, more permanent location some day. If anyone has suggestions (aside from "It ain't purty!") , don't hesitate to let me know. I'm renovating my bathroom this week and will embrace an opportunity to do something nice, safe and ephemeral.

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to contribute a stylesheet I'll make it nice looking. That's the deal. :D

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Out of curiosity, what would people like to see added to this list that isn't there already? Pantheons have been mentioned as one possibility, another might be an indicator of gender, or what plane/layer/realm each god has. Please try to keep it to one suggestion though!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I will indeed. You're welcome and thanks for the kind words.

I've actually dared to relax recently, as I haven't yet found any more gods that I've missed. I have found some new sources for existing gods, but haven't updated those yet, since I'd rather wait until there are some new deities to add to the list before updating.

Assuming I don't find any gods in old products that I overlooked, the next update will probably be in August with Stormwrack (I'm assuming that will have at least a few new gods).

Clueless

Webmonkey
Or. Not. ;)

New updates from Dragon #12, #13, #16, #19, #20, #27, #29, #54, #334, and The Temple of Elemental Evil, Persian gods, some new Japanese and African gods, Oceanic gods, Polynesian gods, ancient Middle Eastern gods, and Australian gods.

jester47

First Post
Might you add the gods from the Wilderlands? The Wilderlands was sort of the Cool uncle of D&D and several judges guild products were official D&D products...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads