• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire Prelude: Blood Dawn (OOC)

Shayuri

First Post
Till, I'm totally fine with it. My character begins as an unwilling vampire, consciously rejecting as much of the 'vampire lifestyle' as she possibly can without actually causing herself to be destroyed. Her sire is an eccentric, who Embraced her in preference to killing her when he found she was in the process of slowly tracking him down by following his feedings on hospital patients...of course, ignorant of the true nature of what she was following. He rather admired her ingenuity and tenacity, and while he felt that neither he nor the Masquerade were directly threatened, he realized that proper protocol would be to arrange for her disappearance. When the Prince granted an indulgence to Embrace, he saw another way...and rather impulsively took it.

She's given him cause to regret that by now, but he's trying to be patient for at least a little longer. :)

TillForPie

First Post
My pain is constant and sharp and I do not wish for a better world for anyone.
In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others.

American Psycho

Since its opening in 1995 the Furio has been one of Chicago's premier mixed-use high-rises, with stiff competition for all 340 of its commercial and residential units. The self-made millionaire responsible for the Furio's construction lives in the tower's sprawling penthouse which is transformed each night into a beacon of debauched hedonism. The young magnate is hosting a celebration Halloween night and they're saying it's going to be the PARTY OF THE CENTURY.

Sending a character sheet via PM.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
She is a doctor working at the hospital, newly minted from her residency. Her sire has wangled his way into one of the administrative positions; not difficult for a man of means and influence. Hospitals are such convenient feeding locations for someone who has a good reason to be there. Unexplained drops in blood pressure, even the occasional mysterious death, are not so uncommon there. My character just happened to have the right rounds to notice a pattern, and was smart and determined enough to devise a test to verify that it was an actual pattern rather than a series of coincidences.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Intriguing. I like them both (will read the PM in a bit).
[MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION], do you need any help with character creation?

Rubberneck

First Post
My character has been made and I'll send you a copy of the character sheet via PM. At the moment I'm trying to come up with a backstory. His name is Rhen Collins and he is part of the clan Gangrel. He is a monster of a man. At just under 7 ft tall and over 300 pounds of thick muscle. He is an enforcer for anyone who is willing to pay. He's built up a reputation of someone not to be screwed with and is a sociopath at heart. I'm not sure how else I could describe him or what all I'm allowed to share with the group from Merits. I really like what I've come up with and want to share haha.

TillForPie

First Post
Question: Me and Rubberneck couldn't figure out if new characters start with 1 point in Courage (like they do in Conscience and Self-Control). Do they?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Till, you have exceeded your PM maximum. :p

In response to your last PM, either option will work. Option 1 will be slightly easier as that potential sire is already defined.

TillForPie

First Post
Till, you have exceeded your PM maximum. :p
Oops! I'm running my own WoD (nMage) game on here and my inbox tends to stay full - cleared some space.

Kiraya_TiDrekan said:
In response to your last PM, either option will work. Option 1 will be slightly easier as that potential sire is already defined.
Then I'm probably going to go with the first option. If you don't hear anything more about it from me in the next day or so it'll be safe to assume that's what I've done.

Remove ads