• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Evil Corp, Inc.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Aztechnology From Shadowrun
Network 54 from Max Headroom
Luthorcorp from Smallville
InGene from Jurassic Park
Energy from Rollerball
UBS from 'Network'

And it looks like some more forum- and meta-stuffing has been going on: when I google for 'Evil Corporation', Starbucks is the first page listed....

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
March Biotechnologies (Delta Green)
New World Industries/NWI (COC)
Zeta ImpChem (Shadowrun)

WayneLigon said:
Aztechnology From Shadowrun

Definitely. Did the Azzies ever actually have involvement in any non-evil enterprise? I mean, Juan Atzcapotzalco had blood sacrifices in his CEO office. And at one time, they were chaired by Satan, more or less... Aztechnology is a real corporation, which is scary.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
One of my personal favorites comes from the old St. Elsewhere TV series, the Japanese HMO company that bought St. Elegis Hospital: Inhumana.

Dark Jezter

First Post
Let's not forget Globex Corperation, with its CEO Hank Scorpio!

homer_und_scorpio.jpg

Staffan

Legend
Blue Sun in Firefly probably have their hands in quite a few evil pies - I think they're the ones responsible for experimenting on River and sending out the Blue Hand guys.

And speaking of evil corps, one recent episode of Angel started with an ad for Wolfram & Hart, which mentioned that they represented Weyland-Yutani (the Aliens corp), Yoyodyne Systems (from Buckaroo Banzai), and News Corp. News Corp is the parent company of, among other things, Fox TV who cancelled Joss's other show, Firefly.

s/LaSH

First Post
Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.

They don't do evil deeds, they're quite cheerful in fact, but they did create Marvin, so are singlehandedly responsible for the biggest concentration of suffering and anguish the Universe has ever seen. (Several times.)

Felix

Explorer
Cyberdine Systems -- Terminator series. If not an Eeeevil corportation, certainly qualifies as a bad one.

Drax Industries -- 007's enemy in Moonraker

Zorn Industries -- 007's enemy in View to a Kill

Carver Media Group -- 007's enemy in Tomorrow Never Dies

Recall -- or whatever that company was in Total Recall

The arms company from Robocop, can't remember the name, though.

The Oncelers -- from the Lorax by Dr. Seuss

Remove ads