• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ex Libris adventure 3.X conversion?

Ambrus

Explorer
I know many are fond of the old 2e Ex Libris adventure from Dungeon Magazine #29 and I recall a few mentions of DMs running it in 3.X. Anyone here have a conversion or game notes I could use in my Pathfinder campaign? Pretty please? :)

Abciximab

Explorer
I know many are fond of the old 2e Ex Libris adventure from Dungeon Magazine #29 and I recall a few mentions of DMs running it in 3.X. Anyone here have a conversion or game notes I could use in my Pathfinder campaign? Pretty please? :)

My conversion of this was pretty significant. I made each of the rooms smaller (Created from scratch, 40x40 I think, I'm not on my home PC) and made it for low level PC's. 1st level? No higher than 3rd I'm sure. I did make Rune Cards for the pages and copied the scroll motif for the rooms. (So it makes a scroll design when the rooms are in the right order.)

Ambrus

Explorer
The adventure's sixteen 80-ft. by 80-ft. rooms did indeed strike me as widely oversized as well. I'd love to see whatever material you might have for the adventure; sounds like you had some good ideas. Could I ask you to either post or email me what you have? :heh:

Ambrus

Explorer
Darn. While looking over the Ex-Libris adventure earlier I realized that I don't have the dungeon room tiles anywhere. Anyone know how I might get a scan or picture of them? :erm:

Abciximab

Explorer
Darn. While looking over the Ex-Libris adventure earlier I realized that I don't have the dungeon room tiles anywhere. Anyone know how I might get a scan or picture of them? :erm:

I sent you an e-mail to the account you have listed on enworld but have not heard back as of yesterday evening. I do not have the originals either, so I made my own.

Remove ads