• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Exalted Champloo - Episode 2 - "Like Spinning Plates"

Tokiwong said:
Black Maw brings Swallow outside into a lush garden of floating lily pads some ten foot across and takes a seat on one and smiles. The young girl smiles sweetly, “I think you are beautiful little Swallow, perhaps we can find a way to put our differences aside and come out of this together…” she runs her finger slowly over Swallow’s forearm.

She looks to the deceptively young lunar. "I think we can work on those differnces. My lady, have you another form? I heard legends of the shape changing talents of the Lunars. I would like to see what sort of Lady the graceful girl before me could be." She says as she looks to the hand on her arm. She had heard of such encounters, sometimes love in the bottom dregs of society where she grew up came in all manners. While she didn't court women, she had heard of it.

Aenion

First Post
Snow watches Swallow follow the Lunar out of the room with a mixture of jealousy and worry. She felt connected to Swallow through their experience with Swan spirit, they'd known each other in a previous life, she felled compelled to protect her fellow Exalt, not to mention she was indeed a very attractive woman. She takes a frustrated bite out of her apple as the two exit the room, before turning to the others, "That could have gone worse..."

Tokiwong

First Post
Aenion said:
Snow watches Swallow follow the Lunar out of the room with a mixture of jealousy and worry. She felt connected to Swallow through their experience with Swan spirit, they'd known each other in a previous life, she felled compelled to protect her fellow Exalt, not to mention she was indeed a very attractive woman. She takes a frustrated bite out of her apple as the two exit the room, before turning to the others, "That could have gone worse..."
Sand Rat lets out his breath, “You are telling me, I almost thought we might end up as the main course. Or at least she would try to make us the main course… I intended to fight her with everything I had.”

He starts eating, “So what is the plan do we start planning our own hostile takeover?”

Swallow

Black Maw bobs her had up and down, “Well… I am not sure if you are really ready for my true form, gentle Swallow. Or perhaps you wish to see my war form, and test my strength in my garden? But to mar your perfect skin would be so… so unfortunate.”

She caresses Swallow’s cheek, “Does this body make you uncomfortable?”

Shalimar

First Post
Sand Rat lets out his breath, “You are telling me, I almost thought we might end up as the main course. Or at least she would try to make us the main course… I intended to fight her with everything I had.”

He starts eating, “So what is the plan do we start planning our own hostile takeover?”

"Much worse," Temari agrees, as she watches the cannibalistic lunar going off with their circle mate, hoping for a pleasurable rendevous instead of an unrepeatable meal at her gentle circlemates expense. "Well, there is no point in not enjoying ourselves while their queen and swallow do the same." the young archer tells the others, picking up a juicy apple and biting into it delicately to savor the deliciousness. The raven haired huntress winked at Sand Rat and Dancing Snow.

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:

"I am not quite sure, aside from us being her prisoners, she
seems amicable for now, any hostile action on our part might put Swallow in unnecessary danger. I would rather have her as an ally, than an enemy anyway,"
Snow replies to Sand Rat, "Mmm, yes, it would be a waste of such a feast before us," she agrees with Temari returning her wink with an impish smile and a glance to Sand Rat.

KentArnold

First Post
He breathed a sigh of relief as the two walked off, while she was young, this was her domain.

"Hostilities? Hardly a good idea, for now anyway. But, some sound advice ... she may choose to test each of us, seeking to learn our individual strengths."

He picks up some fruit and begins to study the markings on the wall, "Ah ... tis a shame I can't explore the ruins. What treasures must remain still hidden in their depths?"

He smirked a bit, and continued studying things, more from interest than for any tactical purpose now.

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
She smiles a bit nervously. "No.. but you are seeming to be.. amourous..and that form is ah.. young." she adds with a blush.
“I am hungry, though I desire not your sexual mystique, I prefer men, but I do desire your knowledge of the outside world, and your power. I hunger to conquer Creation by first toppling the cancer that is the Realm. Then I will turn my hunger to the Heavens and tear down Gods themselves… Creation is corrupt, foul and twisted,” she hisses.

Black Maw lets the words sink in, “What do you desire, gentle Swallow?”

The Main Feast Hall

Native dancers proceed into the chamber and begin sensuous dances for the entertainment of the guests. Sand Rat grins focusing his attention to the native dancers’ nubile and ample forms. The music that fills the halls filters out from unseen places, perhaps these ruins hide more secrets… perhaps more powerful secrets.

Silent Wind rolls 3 successes on her Perception + Awareness; she notices…

Silent Wind spies a figure standing on a high support pillar, it is dark skinned, swathed in black silk-like robes and sashes. It looks to try and stay hidden but her heroic sense of awareness easily spies the figure trying to stay hidden…

"Well we differ slightly on that my lady. And I apologize for misreading your intent." Swallow says with a quick but polite bow. "I see the Realm as a cancer, growing out of control and without recall of it's true purpose. The gods I am told are too busy in some game or antoher, and Creation needs a healer. To burn the cankers before they fester and all is diseased. The return of the Solars is a hint of the chance to heal, but what are we without the wisdom and powers of the Lunars. Sun and Moon, clearly a hint to balance and sharing if I've ever seen one in my handful of years."

Shalimar

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Native dancers proceed into the chamber and begin sensuous dances for the entertainment of the guests. Sand Rat grins focusing his attention to the native dancers’ nubile and ample forms. The music that fills the halls filters out from unseen places, perhaps these ruins hide more secrets… perhaps more powerful secrets.

Silent Wind rolls 3 successes on her Perception + Awareness; she notices…

Silent Wind spies a figure standing on a high support pillar, it is dark skinned, swathed in black silk-like robes and sashes. It looks to try and stay hidden but her heroic sense of awareness easily spies the figure trying to stay hidden…

Silent Wind smiles and leans back as the dancers begin to dance capturing the attenion of the men in the party, and her own too for that matter. "I think I could like being the guest of this Lunar, except for the crew she makes for a pretty nice hostess." she whispers to Snow, tapping the Dawn's wrist and pointing to Sand Rat laughing.

The raven haired huntress feels a prickling at the back of her neck and she looks around curiously, the feeling almost always happened when she was on a hunt, focused on her prey and something else was focused on her. She waved two fingers at the black figure standing on the beam to let him know she had seen him.

Remove ads