Critical Role "Exandria Unlimited: Calamity" Border Changes

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
ded4f3ca76b70a00520dfda4c2d614f2d5e6eeed.pnj

4ea6cac7c189520a5707300812b0f9f134369a6e.pnj

7eb3b2a0888473f001669e0da447bcfd34a55bd6.pnj

The Marble Border for Exandria Unlimited: Calamity is cracking over time,

Now that's a cool little attention to detail, don't you think?

Mallus

Legend
I haven’t checked this out yet, but that Brennan guy just might be the best DM I’ve ever seen. I’m currently working my way through his Fantasy High campaign on YouTube.

I haven’t checked this out yet, but that Brennan guy just might be the best DM I’ve ever seen. I’m currently working my way through his Fantasy High campaign on YouTube.
He's genuinely amazing. He's an absolute beast when it comes to improv comedy, and that translates into consistently coming up with high quality material at extreme speeds during a game. On top of this, he's a huge geek through and through, with a long history playing D&D since the early days. He's also a genuinely kind person who contributes large amounts of time and money to charity.

Honestly, the only petty thing I can complain about is that he says "Um" and "Uh" a lot more than trained public speakers generally should. I counted 49 times in 30 minutes during one episode of Calamity.

Unwise

Adventurer
Brennan is the best, I just wish he would not take so long to introduce characters in every show except Starstruck. He takes 2-3 hrs just to introduce the characters, before getting into any real action. It has made it nearly impossible to get my friends into watching Fantasy High. They all start it and think it is the slowest thing ever. In reality though it moves at a cracking pace after the initial intros.

J-H

Hero
He's genuinely amazing. He's an absolute beast when it comes to improv comedy, and that translates into consistently coming up with high quality material at extreme speeds during a game. On top of this, he's a huge geek through and through, with a long history playing D&D since the early days. He's also a genuinely kind person who contributes large amounts of time and money to charity.

Honestly, the only petty thing I can complain about is that he says "Um" and "Uh" a lot more than trained public speakers generally should. I counted 49 times in 30 minutes during one episode of Calamity.
Do I sense a Toastmaster?
:)

Do I sense a Toastmaster?
:)
Now that's a refence! I've actually been to TI classes but never signed up as a member. It's good advice in general, and a common one mentioned in most public speaking classes. Even Matt has talked about it before, as part of his voice actor training. It's not something you really hold against anyone, but I involuntarily start counting when it gets excessive. :blush:

Remove ads