Experienced DM starting a new 5e D&D group (Arlington and Northern Virginia) -- 6pm October 18th

Cyronax

Explorer
[DND][/DND]

I'm an experienced DM (2e/3.X/4e/5e) who is looking to form a weekday group for a new 5e D&D Campaign. I intend the first meet-up to be a chance to get to know one another and maybe play a one-shot or talk about everyone's playing styles.

I'm in my mid-30's and would like to form a group that is mid-20's and over.

I've set up a meet-up at Victory Comics (see link here) for Tueday, October 18th at around 6:00pm (the drop-down menu only allowed for a 7:00pm start time, but most games start at 6:00pm at the store).

After a successful meetup at Victory Comics (586 S Washington St - Falls Church, VA 22042), I probably can host future sessions at my apartment in Courthouse/Clarendon, Arlington, 22201. I'll reserve a table at Victory Comics, so that we'll have space to spread out and game or just get to know one another.

I have a lot of ideas for a campaign, but I always like to start small, and build a new world and campaign with themes around the player characters -- especially if its a new group that hasn't gamed together before. My campaigns are a good mix of combat, exploration, and role-playing/character development.

Hope to find some interested players,

Mark [DND][/DND]

Last edited:

Dr.Ofnothing

First Post
Dear Mark,

Did you ever receive any response to this? A friend and I, both very experienced players (literally, 20+ years of experience) are coming into town for the weekend of Nov. 11-13 and are eager to get some gaming in--I live in London and him in NC, so we rarely get the chance to play together. If there's any chance you're free at all that weekend, perhaps we can organise a one-off? We'll have a place in U Street for the duration, and will supply the pizza!

Cheers,
Sascha

Remove ads