• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experiences selling to Noble Knight?

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
The fact that all RPG books from Noble Knight come packaged in poly bags that smell of sandalwood (yes, seriously), sealed in a water-resistant USPS envelope, and wrapped multiple times in brown packing paper is VERY impressive. The fact that they provide an actual tracking number for every package shipped is more impressive yet. That Noble Knight Media Mail packages arrive in the amount of time Priority Mail packages tend to from other resellers is uncanny. I suspect that pacts with demons were made somewhere in Janesville. I gladly submit to such retail evil :)

Greylock

First Post
Noble Knights is awesome. I've been burnt so many times in online trades and purchases, I didn't want to even give them a chance, but some of my friends kept suggesting them. Finally I dove in, and found out that everything I've heard said about NKG is true. NKG is now my preferred source for ALL books, minis and supplies. They always gove more than an honest deal on trades, ship promptly and safely, and their follow up is incredible. They've even credited me when they found out once that a package was going to be cheaper to ship than they thought.

And since they take pretty much all and any trades, there's always something new in stock, and usually stuff I never expected to find.

AWESOME shop. I've had nothing but the best experiences with them.

trancejeremy said:
edit: Though I do find his selling the free RPG day stuff, like the DCC for $20, rather tacky. Understandable, I guess, since people are probably ebaying them, but still.

Similarly, he also apparently has a box of those old recalled B3s which he sells one of every so often. Some people might not approve of "hoarding" like that.

Yeah, I saw that as well. He was originally giving away the free RPG day stuff online if you put in an order for another product. You could get up to 3 free products this way. I don't know when he decided to stop giving them away and start selling them though.

Personally I have had nothing but positive experiences with Noble Knight Games. I have only ever bought from them and not sold or traded though. Aaron is always quick to respond to e-mails or answer any questions that I had. Overall I have found Noble Knight Games and Miniature Market to be the best of all the online gaming stores that I have dealt with.

Olaf the Stout

Aus_Snow

First Post
Noble Knight is one of only four online stores I'll generally consider buying from, Amazon being unfortunately one of the others (necessity, not ideals, at work here).

If I were ever to sell RPG stuff to a store, they would be at or near the top of my list, for sure.

But I tend to do the eBay thing when selling anything. And, for that matter, I don't tend to sell RPG stuff. At all.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads