D&D 5E Extra Life Marathon: 25 Hours of Dungeons & Dragons!

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
25 hours of Dungeons & Dragons
Extra Life Marathon
By D&D Team

Greg Bilsland leads a team of guests and members of D&D R&D in participating in Extra Life, a 25-hour livestreamed D&D charity event to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.

Make sure to check this out!

dnd_4dnd_dndextralife_pic2_en.jpg

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
D&D for a cause, what a great idea!! I hope a tarrasque will appear in the adventure! There is fun perks that comes with donation LOL

I will definitly watch some part of it...

Last edited:

gyor

Legend
I applaude thier efforts to help sick childern, but I mourn for the American healthcare system that such a disaster that Obamacare is an improvement over the status quo.

Its time America grows up and gets a universal healthcare system like Canada and most of Europe. America is the richest country in the world, there is no excuse for the American governement to deny access to hospital for sick childern or to bankurpt families with sick childern, its barbaric.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I applaude thier efforts to help sick childern, but I mourn for the American healthcare system that such a disaster that Obamacare is an improvement over the status quo.

Its time America grows up and gets a universal healthcare system like Canada and most of Europe. America is the richest country in the world, there is no excuse for the American governement to deny access to hospital for sick childern or to bankurpt families with sick childern, its barbaric.

No politics, please. You can head over to Circvs Maximvs for that if you need to.

Atomo

First Post
Can someone resume the important informations gathered from the video? Such as "previews" of aspects not in playtest...

Rhenny

Adventurer
Can someone resume the important informations gathered from the video? Such as "previews" of aspects not in playtest...

I noticed that the Gnome had an ability to pull out random scrolls and cast them. If the scroll was higher level than he could cast, he had to make a DC 10+level intelligence check.

Rodney's PC also had Draconic Bloodline and could use sorcery points to augment his spells (added extra damage on his fireball, for instance). He also had a chance (it seemed pretty large) to randomly change for better or worse what happened when the spell went off. Once it functioned normally. Another time it caused every creature within 20' (I think) roll a save vs. fear or be frightened for 1 minute (or until making a successful save as an action in the next rounds). Another time it made his skin turn into red dragon scales for 1 minute.

These are just some that I remember off hand.

Remove ads