• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FADED GLORY: The Black Eyes of the Demon Scorpion (FINISHED!)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
adamantineangel said:
September 23? Did y'all change it from September 10?

No, it didn't change. That was just my brain limping along trying to pretend that it still works very well.

We now resume our regularly scheduled slow slide into senility. Enjoy the ride. ;)

Henry

Autoexreginated
*Henry rolls up newspaper, whaps Rel in the back of the head*

Now see there? You 'bout made the man miss a Gameday!

;)

We now resume our regularly scheduled slow slide into senility. Enjoy the ride.

It is, to be sure, a slow ride, filled with scenic routes, meandering pathways, retreads over the same scenery, and nice padded seats with redundant safety brakes.

I should know; I'm in the car ahead of you. :D

--Story Hour should be updated and completed on Monday. Fire-witchery and foolin' with the pool GALORE!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Lay off the ale -- a gassy dwarf is one of the worst things to see. :)

Unfortunately, story writing has taken a bit of a backside to work and home for the past two weeks, but I will make a concentrated effort to remedy that tonight, and finish this tale. I will definitely have it finished before the 30th, because I am going on vacation then for a week.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Henry said:
I will definitely have it finished before the 30th, because I am going on vacation then for a week.

Hey, me too. Where are you going? Not to the southern coast of North Carolina by chance?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Henry said:
Nope, unfortunately not; we're doing some camping locally, then some sightseeing in Atlanta.

If I told you that it might be possible to spend a few days at the NC coast for fairly cheap, would you want to consider that as an alternative?

Remove ads