• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall dance/event

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
okay, I've left this up for a few days asking what date and times might work best for people. Since there have been no replies, I'm taking the initiative and setting the date to October 26th from 4-8PM Eastern.

Ruthia

First Post
What about planning one for begining of December for in the Rotunda Nashy? I'm not sure what theme..but this would give over a month to plan?

Magi_Trelian

First Post
okay, I've left this up for a few days asking what date and times might work best for people. Since there have been no replies, I'm taking the initiative and setting the date to October 26th from 4-8PM Eastern.
Noted. :)

I'll be there for as much of the time as possible. Should be great fun!

EDIT: And I did see this earlier. Just forgot it might help to reply "out loud." :)

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
We can definitely do a winter/December event in the Rotunda or CRT (With Siani's permission)! I think it might be a good idea to alternate settings, that way everyone gets in on the fun.

Thanks for shouting Trelian, I look forward to seeing your costume!

Remove ads