• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fan Creation pick of the week

jeffh

Adventurer
I like Saric's druid a lot better than Malcom's. The latter doesn't seem very sound mechanically, ignoring a lot of 4E conventions (like move actions always being related to movement) and having some power writeups that are unclear and/or mistaken about 4E rules (e.g. Trample).

Cadfan

First Post
Maybe not the best place to ask, but since I notice that most of the nominees for fan creation highlights are people who have uploaded their creation as a pdf, does anyone have advice on how or where I could upload a pdf file containing something I wrote?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Maybe not the best place to ask, but since I notice that most of the nominees for fan creation highlights are people who have uploaded their creation as a pdf, does anyone have advice on how or where I could upload a pdf file containing something I wrote?

Actually, I stopped doing this when the Downloads Section went online, and instead promote all new downloads on the news page:

Downloads - EN World D&D / RPG News

Remove ads