• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fantasy Concepts: An OGL Fantasy Saga Project

That's a really nice gesture Flynn. However, I came in late to the conversation and I don't think I merrit the honorifics.

Still eagerly awaiting the final product! :cool:

Cheers

Flynn

First Post
Thanks, guys. Keep the names coming, if you want to be included in the Special Thanks section.

In other news, I've heard back from EditorBFG, and despite his Real Life commitments, he's sure he can wrap up his final pieces (maybe with a little help on my part) by the end of the month, so we should be able to stick pretty close to our original projected availability date, and have a product out in early November.

I'll keep you guys posted,
Flynn

EditorBFG

Explorer
Emryys said:
I assume it will be PDF... has a price been determined?
PDF and POD. Price will be based on page count, which is actually still kind of in flux, but both Samardan Press and Big Finger Games tend to keep our prices on the low end of the scale-- it's how small to mid-level publishers compete.

Animus

Explorer
Flynn said:
Thanks, guys. Keep the names coming, if you want to be included in the Special Thanks section.

In other news, I've heard back from EditorBFG, and despite his Real Life commitments, he's sure he can wrap up his final pieces (maybe with a little help on my part) by the end of the month, so we should be able to stick pretty close to our original projected availability date, and have a product out in early November.

I'll keep you guys posted,
Flynn

Yay! I can't wait.

Flynn

First Post
Getting Closer...

We are nearing the end of the month, and I hope to have an update this week as to when you can expect to see something available. I personally am committed to having something available, at least in PDF, by mid-November, with POD to follow as soon as it can.

More Later,
Flynn

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads