[Fantasy Flight Games] Dragonstar Adventure Writing Contest Results!!!

d20Dwarf

Explorer
We received a great many entries into the contest, far surpassing our expectations. Something else that far surpassed expectation was the quality of the submissions, contributing to the slight delay in announcing the winners. (I would have just voted for the Texan, but I didn't know who he was...*grin*)

I want to first congratulate everyone who submitted an adventure. I enjoyed reading these very much. I've decided to award a Grand Prize to one adventure and 2 First Prize awards for adventures that simply could not be overlooked. Finally, I'll be naming 2 Honorable Mentions that were SO close to being chosen as winners that I want to share them with everyone. So, without further ado, the winners......

Grand Prize (Set of 3 signed Dragonstar books): Secret of the Shifting Sands, by Rob Cavendar

First Prize (Choice of signed Dragonstar book): Don't Count Your Eggs, by Lee Hammock

First Prize (Choice of signed Dragonstar book): Price of Freedom, by Keith Compton and Randy Campbell

Honorable Mention: Through the Claws of the Dragon, by Steve Meissner

Honorable Mention: Dead in Space, by Chris Van Deelen

Congratulations to all the winners. I will be editing and presenting these modules in Dragonstar format for download on our Website in the next few weeks.

The Website can be found at http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/dragonstar.html

Wil Upchurch
Fantasy Flight Games

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Doubtful since they'll be available for free on the Web. :) I wouldn't count out some of the authors being contacted by those companies, though, as I was very impressed by some of the writing and ideas.

Napftor

Explorer
While I didn't get the time to write one for the contest, I'm curious, Wil, at how many entries you needed to sift through. I'm guessing hundreds, but these contests sometimes surprise you.

Remove ads