• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fated Rules Question/Change

According to Fated:

Fated
Reirements: None
Cost: 5.5 Experience
Effects: The character is unaffected by a single attack per adventure (i.e. thread) of the character's choosing. This power can be used in knock out fights but not in tournament fights.

The only problem I see is this, chat adventures take up alot less space then a thread, one post could encompass what would take 100 posts or more, perhaps you can change it so that Fated can be used every 10 or 15 or 20 or so fights? Perhaps every level? I know Fated is a strong power but I don't think a change like this would be too unbalancing and would be better overall, tell me what you think.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
I like the idea of once per level as long as you make sure they don't try to use it like if they have 5 levels, they can use it 5 times. I'm not sure how that wording should be, but once between each leveling up of the character might be a good start.

Also I think that making it once a level would be within the flavor of Fated, Fated people tend to grow into stronger, and if you grow faster at lower levels than you do at higher levels (I think this is how it's supposed to be :)), then Fated would serve it's purpose, of protecting weaker warriors til they grow to be stronger ones...(Pardon me if I don't make that much sense ;))

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads