D&D 5E Favorite 3rd Party Campaign

Is multi-authored a problem? I find the issue with most of the WotC adventures is they are loaded with Perkinisms, and get predictable.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but can you elaborate on Perkinisms? Joining with 5E means I didn't really bond that close with Perkins and his previous live shows etc, and I'm not super familiar with his other adventures.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but can you elaborate on Perkinisms? Joining with 5E means I didn't really bond that close with Perkins and his previous live shows etc, and I'm not super familiar with his other adventures.
It's hard to pin down, but I have a player who frequently says "Chris Perkins didn't write that!" when they come across something I have added into a WotC adventure from elsewhere.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Zeitgeist, gears of revolutions, is indeed very good, although I have no idea how it plays in 5e, and I'm speaking as a player, not a GM

As a GM, I can highly recommend Dungeons Of Drakkenheim. It's about a city that has been struck by a magical meteor and rendered unlivable. The meteor is made of a strange crystal-like substance called delerium, and chunks of it are very dangerous - but valuable. There are various groups who want this delerium, and have differing opinions on what should be done with it...

This is not a good "first time campaign", but if you have a little bit of experience, it's really good. A lot of thought has been put in making the campaign usable and flexible - each adventure locale has several hooks, and there is no "right way" to do/run the campaign.

As always, I recommend War of the Burning Sky from EN Publishing
wotbsadventurepath.com/

It has a relatively classic "save the world" set up, but with enough layers and unusual ideas that it's familiar enough for new players and old, without being boring to those at home in fantasy.
At the same time it's not too complex even for somewhat never GMs.

Dungeon Delver's Guide

An Advertisement

Advertisement4