Favorite cigarette?

Elementgreen

First Post
I haven't really found mine yet, but I've been looking into Camel Turkish Royals and Marlboro Virginia Blend. Which of the two do you think is better? Is there anything else better than that?

Also, what's your favorite brand/blend? I've always been fond to Cloves and Camel.

By the way, don't put any posts about the hazards of smoking, that's totally not up for discussion, as I rather enjoy smoking : ]

Elementgreen

First Post
Not really, you posted something which was completely worthless in the context of the thread, and the OP called you on it.

In any case, I enjoy the occasional flavoured cigarillo, which really doesn't help you (unless it converts you :p). It's nice a couple of times a year though :p

----------------
Now playing: Nile - Execration Text
via FoxyTunes

Oooh you like metal too? I was just trying out a pack of Camel Signature Blends: Robust while listening to some Dark Funeral : ]

By the way, I made a short review on them too XD [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_4_fIqLJYE]YouTube - Camel Signature Blends - Robust (short review)[/ame]

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I used to be a heavy smoker myself. Heavy being at most one third of a pack. My dad worked for Altria/Philip Morris, so he'd get free cigs. He'd never share with me though. I always had to buy my own.

Marlboro Red, the hard packs. I've stopped smoking cigarettes, for the most part. I'll only have one if it is freezing cold and I don't have a cigar on me. Otherwise, I'm all about cigars now.

Elementgreen

First Post
I used to be a heavy smoker myself. Heavy being at most one third of a pack. My dad worked for Altria/Philip Morris, so he'd get free cigs. He'd never share with me though. I always had to buy my own.

Marlboro Red, the hard packs. I've stopped smoking cigarettes, for the most part. I'll only have one if it is freezing cold and I don't have a cigar on me. Otherwise, I'm all about cigars now.

Yeah, I like Red's, that used to be all I smoked. But recently I've grown tired of them.

Hmm I've never had a cigar, the closest think I ever had to one was a Black and Mild

aurance

Explorer
Parliament Lights. Used to be Benson & Hedges 100's. Nothing really special.

Have you guys seen those new Camels that have this weird... knob inside them that, when broken, turns the regular cigarette into a menthol?

Remove ads