Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Both, You can't have a dragon unless he is carrying a Plasma Cannon

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Neither, I like the weird stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%

Macrovore

First Post
you should make your homebrew more like his, BoD

BoD's new CS has no halflings or orcs!!! dwarves and elves are small, and gnomes are superstrong ugly medium characters!!!! bastard...

Macrovore said:

BoD's new CS has no halflings or orcs!!! dwarves and elves are small, and gnomes are superstrong ugly medium characters!!!! bastard...
Actually, elves are still medium, and gnomes are still small. But you're right, dwarves are small. And gnomes a ugly and super strong. And there are no orcs or halflings, because they are purely Tolkien creations.

Nyaricus

First Post
Macrovore said:
Well, thank you for the complement (sounds like you like it! ANy specific reason why??) but hey, no need for BoD to make his Campaign setting more like mine! Sounds like you have some interesting concepts BoD - but perhaps instead of continuing this thread jack, we create a new thread about Campaign Settings, or some such thing? I think there could be some *neat* feedback here in the GMF on campaigns, adn there's also a recent HR thread on campaigns which we could cross-reference.

Just some thoughts :D

Nyaricus said:
Well, thank you for the complement (sounds like you like it! ANy specific reason why??) but hey, no need for BoD to make his Campaign setting more like mine! Sounds like you have some interesting concepts BoD - but perhaps instead of continuing this thread jack, we create a new thread about Campaign Settings, or some such thing? I think there could be some *neat* feedback here in the GMF on campaigns, adn there's also a recent HR thread on campaigns which we could cross-reference.

Just some thoughts :D
Yeah, I agree about that. I've actually been thinking for a while about starting a thread asking about our members' campaign settings, but never got around to it. I'll do that now. We can continue this discussion there, and I can tell people about my own CS.

Remove ads