OD&D Favorite PC you have ever played?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
There's been a few that stand out:

1e - Gutezapre Coriorx. Dwarf War Cleric to the God of Beer and Hockey. On a flying broom. With an attitude. And a temple that was a several-thousand-seat hockey rink with an onsite brewery and three pubs. And did I say he had beer?

3e - Appppil Pagey. Part-Elf Wizard (Illusionist). Complete airhead except when it came to her spells - interrupting one of those would get you a solid belt upside the head (and she rolled '20' every time she did this, I kid you not!). Chaotic as hell. Entertaining as hell, also.

1e - (Lady) Elena (Grey) Vokorovitch. Elf Necromancer-Assassin directly based on Jack Sparrow. Actress, spy, master of disguise, and only marginally sane. Also very spindly, meaning she died at every opportunity.

And many more...

Enrico Poli1

Adventurer
My signature character, back in my high school years, was an AD&D2e fighter who was obsessed with immortality. In the end, he reached it. He was an emo with superpowers!...

Oliver D'Burrows, swashbuckler extraordinaire!

His name was actually Oliver Cobbler, son of a not at all renowned shoemaker. He had a not at all extraordinary adventuring career before getting stepped on by a giant.

He will always be my favorite PC as he was the first PC I ever got to play after being stuck as GM for years and years cause everyone else said they couldn't make up stories like I can and refused to GM.

Schmoe

Adventurer
One of my favorites was Asante del Mare Astra, of the Sea of Stars. He was a gnomish paladin from an astral-dwelling race of gnomes in a Planescape game. Bold, courageous, and courteous, Asante brought kindness and decency wherever he went.

jasper

Rotten DM
Murr. (Yes, short of Murdock of the A-team.) He started out as a random encounter in a city state which got the group arrest for fighting in public. The party adopted him as a second fighter. He was crazy. As in pushing pcs down pits to advance the game crazy. He died at least 5 times and the party brought him back.

Drazen

Demon Prince
Murr. (Yes, short of Murdock of the A-team.) He started out as a random encounter in a city state which got the group arrest for fighting in public. The party adopted him as a second fighter. He was crazy. As in pushing pcs down pits to advance the game crazy. He died at least 5 times and the party brought him back.
Why bring him back if he was pushing down the players???
Was he just too lovable of a character to get rid of???

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
Never played a Basic character (except for my short lived intro to the game.) I was always the DM during those days. I only got to play when we switched to AD&D and a new player joined. He also wanted to be the DM.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases