• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feat that gives Dex to Damage?

MithrasRahl

First Post
There is one from Dragon magazine, though its a rare DM in my experience that allows any of those.

There is also Shadowblade from Tome of Battle that allows you to add dex to damage when in a stance using a prefered weapon.

Arkhandus

First Post
I don't know of any such feat....

The closest ones are Shadow Blade, from Tome of Battle, which only works with certain weapons while in a Shadow Hand stance, and Crossbow Sniper from PHB 2, which adds something like half your Dex bonus to damage I think when using crossbows. And Shadow Blade specifically applies only to melee damage.

Legildur

First Post
Apart from the crossbow sniper referenced above, I can only think of a special ability for the Champion of Correlon PrC from Races of the Wild.

I think that there was a similar thread on this only recently (ie last month or so).

maransreth

Explorer
If you look at non core books there are two options - one from Ronin Arts Feats for higher level fighters (or something like that), and
Heroes of High Favour: Elves which has Improved Weapon Finesse.

One needs a Dex 15+, Weapon Finesse and BAB +6, and the other I can't remember off the top of my head.

Three_Haligonians

First Post
Drow of the Underdark has an alternate fighter class feature called Hit and Run.

You give up proficiency in Heavy Armour and Shields and in return, you get your Dex to damage against flat-footed opponents (must be within 30ft though).

J from Three Haligonians

RigaMortus2

First Post
There is Shadow Blade feat from ToB.

There is Champion of Corellon in Races of Wild (have to be an Elf) which applies Dex damage to certain "elf" weapons like Longswords and Rapiers IIRC.

irdeggman

First Post
Crossbow sniper (from PHB II, pg 77). Allows you to add 1/2 Dex mod to damage rolls for a crossbow that you have weapon focus in (a prerequisite for the feat).

karechar

First Post
from the book of feats superior finesse.
gives dex mod to dmg

you need weapon finesse and dex 15
the slight downside is you cant use str for th or dmg.

Remove ads