February 2008: Curse of the Crimson Throne Discussion

Malvoisin

First Post
Voadam and stonegod: Thanks for weighing in! We'll just have to see how things look for you both when the time gets a bit closer.

Malvoisin

First Post
Thumbnailed here are some interior artwork previews for CotCT from Paizo's website....just to stoke the appetite. :)

Attachments

• PZO9007-Shark_Bridge[2].jpg
    PZO9007-Shark_Bridge[2].jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 70
  • PZO9007-Devilfish[2].jpg
    PZO9007-Devilfish[2].jpg
    122 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Malvoisin said:
Completely different! Rise of the Runelords concludes with Pathfinder #6, and Curse of the Crimson Throne is a brand new path, starting at first level with Pathfinder #7.

Glad to have you here, Rhun, thanks! :)

Sweet, consider me interested then.

Huh.

Rhun, Voadam, and stonegod, eh?OK, I want to play too. Dibs on cleric.

You'll all have to weigh in on whether you'll be accepting of the fact that I will shortly be in the midst of a trans-Pacific move and may have interrupted posting for the first six months.

Thoughts on that?

My in-laws, with whom we'll be living while we get a few things (like running water and electricity) wired at our house, have dial-up internet. I do also have an iPhone and would be able to access EN World and post from that device.

Let me know.

Malvoisin

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
Huh.

Rhun, Voadam, and stonegod, eh?OK, I want to play too. Dibs on cleric.

You'll all have to weigh in on whether you'll be accepting of the fact that I will shortly be in the midst of a trans-Pacific move and may have interrupted posting for the first six months.

Thoughts on that?
Well, CB, my first thought is that Voadam and stonegod both indicated that they probably have too much on their plates currently to join up for this one...unless you can help me persuade them otherwise?

As far as the move, I'd have no problem with the interruptions. Heck, I'm the all-time king of interruptions, aren't I?

I'd love to have you come aboard for this. :)

I'm going to be Mal for this one, though, not YOA. If that's alright with you.

Rhun

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:

Thoughts on that?

You know I respect you both as a DM and a Player CB... and the fact you want to play a cleric is super. I'm currently playing 4 clerics, and really don't want to play another! LOL. As far as the move, I think that is more a question for Mal, since he'd have to NPC your character when you weren't available. :D

Personally, I can't even think about PC choice until Mal starts recruiting and lets us know what books will be available.

Mal it is. :) It's time you picked a MUP and stuck with it, I guess.

I'll email Voadam. stonegod, I don't control this game but it would be neat to play with you. It's the players who make a game.

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
Urban AP from Paizo? I'd be interested in that.

But, I don't know ... Mal, I was never in one of your games, so you never abandoned me; but a lot of people have. It's not something I'm inclined to forgive. Posting a withdrawal notice is a minimal responsibility when withdrawing from a PBP game.

Remove ads