• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Feedback] Trailblazer Character Sheet

neceros

Adventurer
Hey guys,

I'm planning on buying Trailblazer in the near future -- I love these kinds of books. In the meantime, if anyone wants to lay out the differences between Pathfinder and Trailblazer I'd be happy to write up a Trailblazer specific sheet.

I like what everyone has done with my sheet in this thread. Cool stuff.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Hey guys,

I'm planning on buying Trailblazer in the near future -- I love these kinds of books. In the meantime, if anyone wants to lay out the differences between Pathfinder and Trailblazer I'd be happy to write up a Trailblazer specific sheet.

I like what everyone has done with my sheet in this thread. Cool stuff.

Drop me an email and I will send you a copy for free-- then you can see the differences for yourself!

(You can also check my version in the attachment to the first post above.)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Probably not, but I really hoped it would have made it in.

Well, there's the one attached a few posts above here.

Ultimately I think the character sheet is such a personal preference, there's not much point in posting an "official" version.

(Especially if it will hold up more important things...)

ValhallaGH

Explorer
Fair enough. Though some of us really don't have the time or skills needed to create our own; excluding a bunch of scribbles on some blank paper.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Fair enough. Though some of us really don't have the time or skills needed to create our own; excluding a bunch of scribbles on some blank paper.

Time I have; skills, ehhhhh not so much.

So if I can recap from this thread:

You need the sheet I posted to have room for SR, and you're good to go?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads