Feint Whispers Chapter 7: Blood, Sweat, and Fears.

Festy_Dog

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
"Would you be a dear and take her outside for a while Norri? She's tired of being couped up in my rooms."

Norri smiles and gives a bow.

"'Course, m'lady," he says, and gently picks up Mist.

KaintheSeeker said:
Mist's collar barely hides a small discretely note folded under it.

(it's a list of things and directions for a dressmakers and a list of clothing and other things such as dyes and makeup.)

Norri spots the note, and grins wryly up at Whitney. Once in a secluded spot he reads the note, and does some calculations in his head, before dropping Mist off in a courtyard (making sure that Mist's alright with that) and proceeding to buy the things on Whitney's list.

[ooc: Also, while he's out and about, he'll try to get ahold of all the ink quills in any stores he spots them in, he won't risk it if the chance of being caught is too great. He'll get ahold of a sack though, something to keep them all in. He'll try to avoid much attention, etc. etc. ]

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
Bhartus stares at the cat, and remarks "The lizards of Rockhelm would never be so bold as that bundle of... fur."

jasamcarl

First Post
The Lord grumbles, "Have it your way then." as Whitney and the rest of the party (presumably) shuffles out of the room.

Norri and Whitney proceed to execute Jericho's plan. Norri aquires various items that are constent with the wardrobe of a peasent. He ably evades notice as his swift little hands snatch an item here and there from the servant's quarters, garrision and the like. Of course, several, but not all of the Lord's scribes will be drowned in a wave of halfing-induced frustration when they realize they are lacking the ink to proceed with their work later in the day.

Whitney's Disguise result was 22.

Tokiwong

First Post
Krug said:
Bhartus glances at Jericho, in a "what in Moradin's name are they up to now?" expression.
"Patience my dwarf friend, we are just trying to contact my friend, she is a wizard with loose morals..." he grins, "while our Lady Gellen shall remain sequestered in her chambers for her safety."

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
Mist purrs and dances around his ankles, making it QUITE clear she expects to be taken along.

Norri shrugs and brings Mist along.

"You seem smarter than the average tabby I come across, I respect that," he says.

When all's well and done, Norri discretely deposits the bloated sack containing the castle's supply of ink quills underneath the Lord's bed. Though if its possible he'll leave the sack above the door into the Lord's bedroom, so the next person who enters gets a feathery shower.

Last edited:

Festy_Dog said:
Norri shrugs and brings Mist along.

"You seem smarter than the average tabby I come across, I respect that," he says.

When all's well and done, Norri discretely deposits the bloated sack containing the castle's supply of ink quills underneath the Lord's bed. Though if its possible he'll leave the sack above the door into the Lord's bedroom, so the next person who enters gets a feathery shower.
Mist purrs soothingly as Norri picks her up. Small sneaky one is smarter than grumpy one or loud one. It knows Mist is a precious thing.. Mist likes that... Purrrs..

The cat keeps her eyes open as she rides along, approving of her mistresses plan to escape being penned in the stone rooms. None of the castle cats understand how to be a sly and sneaky cat, or approved of the work it took her to keep her mistress and others under proper control. Keeping a human was a full time job.

Remove ads